An elegant country estate community in upstate New York. Developing this spectacular 160-acre site overlooking the historic Mohawk River was cost-prohibitive for a conventional gravity system.
- Steep, rocky terrain
- Dense clay soil mixed with weathered shale
- E/One Sewer System using 1 1/2 inch PVC piping
- Three-inch street mains at a depth of only 5 feet
Riverview Landing Today
- 42 estate homes
- Price range: $400,000 to $1,000,000
- Two- to four-acre lots
- Golf course, fish ponds, tennis courts & boat slips on the Mohawk River
"We had to provide an on-site sewage disposal solution. There were no public sewers available. E/One's low pressure sewer system was the only economical and feasible way to go. In doing so we saved over $100,000."